- Full stack development (backend, frontend, embedded)
- Systems Architecture and DevOps
- Technical specifications
- Digital fabrication: 3D Printing / Laser cut / Textile / Woodworking
- Backend — Node.js, PHP (Symfony)
- Database — MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Devops — Ansible, Jenkins
- Platform — Linux, Docker, AWS (ECS / Fargate), OpenStack
Two classical pianos turned into Playstation 2 controllers using custom electronics and a specific Python3 firmware to map a classical playing style onto the Street Fighter Alpha 3 Gameplay.
Predictable Farm (Air Liquide)
I contributed (as a contractor) to open-source Predictable Farm, a connected farm system that allows to run a small to mid-sized cluster of farms automatically.
A simple service and API that makes sharing music across various streaming platforms simple.
My own private cloud
My own infrastructure (based on OpenStack and Docker) detailed in a set of container images, installation scripts and a blog post.
A full-fledged Vue.JS game engine for multiplayer board games, created during lockdown to allow remote friends to play together.
Selected Work Experience
Lead Architect — Useradgents
Recreated and maintains the whole company infrastructure (VMWare ESXi / Docker + various middlewares)
Defined the new web applicative base stack
Automated code deployment and tests with a Jenkins CI/CD + WebVitals
Worked on various backend (mainly PHP and Node.js) and frontend projects (mainly HTML/CSS/Vue)
Lecturer — HETIC
Lecturer for final year students (H5) on IoT, connected objects and Data
Jury for final year projects (mostly applications and digital services)
Creative Technologist — Joshfire
Created embedded systems for various clients in a wide range of industries (smart screens, long-range camera boards, realtime sensors, Bluetooth devices, medical apparatus, ...)
Created mobile applications and frontends to complement embedded devices with dashboards and control interfaces
CTO — CKAB
Managed a small team of experts and technicians around projects on embedded systems and 3D printing (software, mechanical & electronics, thermodynamics)
Created embedded systems prototypes for various companies
Trained partners and corporate clients on various subjects ranging from embedded development, rapid prototyping, IoT in general
Backend developer — Qobuz
Developed and maintained the customer account invoicing API (Symfony)
Worked on frontend revamping of the customer account
Managed externals development agencies (for web and mobile) and wrote technical specifications.
Technical Project Manager — Brainsonic
Managed web development projects including WebTVs, Rich media applications and websites
Live Streaming Engineer / Product Manager (framework) – Responsible for the Live API & Framework technical specifications and product line.
Created and maintained web GUIs to manage RTMP stream flows for live event (webinars, concerts)
- 2004 → 2008 Student engineer, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris, France
ENSMP is the first-ranked French engineering school with a program leading to a qualification equivalent to an Msc
- 2005 → 2006 One-year cursus at Créapole
One of the best design schools in Paris, in Industrial Product Design and Rough
- 2012 → 2018 Founder and curator at Thirdplace, an entrepreneurs association
- 2012 Created and launched tuneefy.com, a service for sharing music links easily
- 2011 → 2012 Trainer at the Benchmark Group « Encodage, Streaming, Live... Les fondamentaux techniques de la vidéo en ligne »
- 2008 Finalist of the ’08 Debating Tournament (in English language)
- 2004 → 2006 Managed the student’s residence computer network infrastructure (over 400 PCs/ 3 servers)
- 🇫🇷 French — Fluent (Mother tongue)
- 🇬🇧 English — Fluent (London-based for one year, CPE obtained at 17, Numerous trips to the US, Australia, Canada, and many others...)
- 🇪🇸 Spanish — Very good knowledge (Numerous trips to Latin America & Spain)
- 🇸🇦 Arabic — Starter
- Crafts and Making — Woodworking / CAD / CNC / 3D printing
- Sports — Rock climbing / Sailing / Various